Are you a team-oriented project engineer? Enthusiastic about technology? Elevate is looking to add dedicated, eager, open-minded people to join our team.
The Elevate Technology Group is an Oregon IT Services and engineering firm headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Established in 2010 with a passion for investing in people while creating technology solutions with a foundation of honesty and integrity. At our core, we are a team of able service and software engineers. Our team members are humble professionals focused on helping people succeed – both our customers and each other. At the same time, we know what’s important: family, healthy relationships, and well-balanced work life.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we challenge our engineers with meaningful projects that grow their skills. Through communication and collaboration, we share knowledge and rely on our collective strengths. Our deeply held belief in a learning culture is demonstrated by our investment in continuing education, mentoring programs, and weekly brainstorming sessions. Continuous learning and improvement aren’t just what we do; it’s who we are. We mentor, inspire and challenge each other.
The Elevate Technology Group works with companies of all sizes, capabilities, and industries including legal, medical, manufacturing and retail. The one constant: investment in technology is critical to day to day operation and business growth.
Our people are passionate about technology, and we work hard on keeping it that way. In the end, we raise each other’s game and have each other’s back.
Elevate engineers can be described as trustworthy, reliable, open collaborative professional problem solvers working in diverse environments across a variety of technology stack and tools.
We are looking for team members with :
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives.
- Excellent team skills, including mentoring and supporting others.
- Proven experience with project management and deployment.
- Organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of project and resource management with emphasis on deploying technology.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- The desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to ensure clarification and meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to their individual skill sets, experience and abilities to ensure efficient completion of the project.
- Maintain budgets and make adjustments according to needs as they arise.
- Track performance and analyze the completion of key goals.
- Document and report project progress to stakeholders and clients.
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Must be organized and adaptable
Must be dependable and able to work independently
Must be able to multitask
- Competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Work-Life Balance with a focus on families.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Dependant Care Flex Accounts.
- Insurance options including Health, Vision, Dental, and Supplemental.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Position: Project Engineer
Know someone qualified for the job?
Share this posting with a friend!