Elevate Technology Group engineers, deploys, and manages technology solutions for a variety of clients. Our business is to keep theirs protected, through smoothly running IT infrastructure, cutting edge solutions, and proactive support. Our four divisions cover all aspects of our client’s technology needs by providing end-to-end IT infrastructure and support, including network management, connectivity (internet, wi-fi, VPN), cyber security, and cloud services.
Our team is looking for a candidate who has the aptitude for a wide variety of responsibilities and enjoys a dynamic, growing, and challenging high-tech environment, while focusing on customer satisfaction as the number one goal. We run in an exciting fast-paced environment, and it is important that the candidate has the desire to be 'all in' and share our team's positive energy.
As an Account Executive with Elevate, you will be able to position our products and service offerings to align with the business and technology strategies of existing and potential clients.
This is achieved by engaging at the strategic level, and by cultivating relationships to better understand each client's needs. Elevate’s Account Executive serves as a knowledgeable technology advisor who possesses strong business understanding, strategic thinking, and organizational skills along with great communication and customer service skills. This job is ideal for someone who is a highly organized, people person.
This role does not include the implementation of technical resolutions. As an Account Executive, you will have the full support of our in-house business development and engineering teams. This position requires the understanding of the technical resources and products available as a solution. We have built a dedicated team and share an atmosphere of mutual respect, and as such, everyone on the team will be a resource for you to collaborate with on making the client's experience as seamless as possible. We are looking for someone who knows how to ask smart questions and leverage the knowledge and expertise of the people around them.
With this opportunity, the candidate will be in a position to learn and develop innovative tools and skills for client offerings, while keeping friendly and professional communication with our clients.
Primary Job Function:
- Establish rapport and meet with existing or potential clients to identify IT needs, issues, and concerns.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, keeping track of pricing and availability, while meeting vendor requirements to obtain quotes.
- Coordinate and design client solutions in conjunction with our engineering team.
- Prepare and document strategic solutions, with scope of work in a detailed client quote, meeting necessary deadlines in a timely manner.
- Communicate strategic solutions to each client and secure signature to proceed.
- Prepare instructions with vendor quotes to various departments, including ordering, accounting and project management.
- Communicate plan with detailed notes to fulfill the project in a smooth handoff to the Project Coordinator so client requirements, expectations, and budgets are met.
- Attend regularly scheduled internal team meetings to report status of potential projects, handoff new projects, and assist with strategic resolutions. Identify issues and propose solutions, reaching out for help quickly if a dilemma occurs.
- Build mutual respect intra-company by demonstrating positive team values and communicating respectfully with each member of our team.
Other Skills, Abilities, Qualifications:
- Motivated and self-driven to prioritize and meet customer expectations and deadlines in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- Strategic thinking capabilities to develop business strategies and achieve customer goals with effective communication and implementation skills.
- Organized and able to keep track of quoting process for multiple existing and potential clients, with forward momentum towards completion.
- Must be patient and have excellent communication skills, giving the highest level of customer service, follow-up, and regard for the client's business.
- Team Player with a positive attitude.
- Strong ethical, analytic, and inter-personal skills.
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience and organization in Excel, Word and Outlook is necessary. Microsoft Project, CRM Experience, and SharePoint skills are a big plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Must pass a national background check.
We are a team-oriented company and are excited to add this significant role. We love being part of an amazing team with excitement of satisfying clients with reliable solutions.
If you feel like you may be a good fit, please respond to this post with the subject: Account Executive. Please include a resume. A cover letter is not required, but would be appreciated!
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Must have 2 years of experience
Must be organized and adaptable
Must be dependable and able to work independently
Must be able to multitask
- Competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Work-Life Balance with a focus on families.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Dependent Care Flex Accounts.
- Insurance options including Health, Vision, Dental, and Supplemental.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Position: Account Executive
Know someone qualified for the job?
Share this posting with a friend!